Guest Room Cleaning Protocols
- Guest rooms will be cleaned three times per day, as per our standard procedures.
- High traffic/high touch areas will be disinfected with each cleaning such as TV remote, light switches, door handles, hair dryers etc.
- We will not be removing high-touch amenities in guest rooms but ensure all items are disinfected with advanced cleaning protocols.
- We already use the highest-grade disinfectant line of cleaning supplies to maintain a healthy environment for our guests and crew. These are hospital grade cleaners.
- Purell hand sanitizer dispensers are located in key locations on the boat for both guest and crew usage.
- We continuously clean all communal spaces, kitchen, cabins, and crew areas (this includes door handles, light switches, railings, tables etc.) daily when guests are away on excursions.
- Crew wash their hands frequently and use gloves for all food prep, handling of guest linens and during cleaning.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
- CleanseBot is a smart robot with artificial intelligence and 18 sensors built in. It uses Four UV-C lamps to blast away 99.9% of germs and helps prevent the spread of airborne viruses. The smart robot will be used to sanitize and disinfect guest beds, bedding, and common area seating.
- Ultraviolet UVC Light Sanitizer Wands are an additional method used to clean and every corner of the Grand Victoria. This process will enhance germ control on all surfaces. It makes the environment safe and clean in 9 seconds without damaging any surface, makes non-toxic, no residue, no odor, no secondary pollution. (Avoid direct exposure to the human body, pets or plant for long term.)
Additional Health Protocols
- Touch free Infrared thermometer will be readily available for guests. The handheld touch-free infrared thermometer is FDA approved and CE Certified to ensure accurate temperature reading in a second. Crew will be required to take their temperature frequently to ensure a healthy environment for both guests and crew.
- We take the safety and well-being of our clients and our chef very seriously at all times, but even more so at the moment, which is why we have issued a series of strict guidelines that we are asking our chef to follow.
- Our chef is required to wear a protective mask at all times. Masks must be regularly changed and disposed of responsibly, away from the chef’s place of work.
- Our chef is required to wear disposable gloves when in the kitchen and handling food. Gloves must be regularly changed and disposed of responsibly.
- Our chefs must wear clean chef whites and a clean apron every day and must follow standard health and hygiene procedures when working and handling food.
- Between airport transfers and all excursions vehicles are already cleaned and sanitized.
- The Tour Guide and drivers will sanitize their hands before and after handling luggage, all bags and suitcases will be sanitized before being placed into the transfer vehicle. Our vehicles will feature masks, gloves and hand sanitizer for each guest should they request them.
- Snacks and bottles of water will be available on transfers; all packaging will be sanitized before guest use.
- All third-party suppliers used for transfer will be required to use the same comprehensive safety protocols.
After several months of practicing social distancing, we believe travelers will seek private travel options by exploring the private luxury French river cruise experiences that making lasting impressions. Travelers can charter the entire boat for themselves who wish to travel with family or friends. Our cruises feature enhanced itineraries highlights guests’ particular interests.
We want you to enjoy your travels! Should you have any questions or concerns we encourage you to contact us directly at email@example.com or call 1-888-474-2849.
Edward and Cindy